Wednesday, January 30, 2019

My Book for January!

TRAMP FOR THE LORD! Well, one of my New Year’s challenges this January 1st was encouraging my friends around the world (as well as myself) to read one new biography or autobiography every month thru this coming year so that we can broaden our spiritual horizons and grow our faith. This month of January, I’ve already read 8 books so far (mostly spiritual growth, not biographies), but my real faith builder book that I’m claiming for this month is “Tramp for the Lord” by Corrie Ten Boom. Her story in the book and movie “The Hiding Place” (which tells of her families sufferings and imprisonment in a German concentration camp for the crime of hiding Jews during the Nazi regime) has really impacted my life for many years. The faith and courage of this family inspire me. But until now, I really had not heard part II of Corrie’s story which is in this book. This book is amazing, and shares how after Corrie was released from prison, she began to travel by faith (well inter 80’s) ALL Over the WORLD sharing her testimony and messages of God’s love, forgiveness and hope. So many divine encounters, and miracles in this book as she joyfully lived by faith. I’m not going to try to share any specific stories, there are so many. But I do encourage you to get and read the book! Definitely a FIVE ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating! #trampfortheLord #thehidingplace#corrietenboom #forgiveness #livingbyfaith#growingfaith #daringtoaskformore

What books have you read recently that have really grown your faith and walk with God?

No comments:

Post a Comment