Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Do You Hear Him Knocking?

Do you hear Him?  He is knocking.  Can you hear the "tap, tap, tap" of His hand gently hitting the wooden door?  You call out to Him from inside, "Come in!"  But He doesn't.  Instead He continues knocking.  Feeling a little flustered, you try again, only louder, "Come in!"  He doesn't because He can't.  Still He continues knocking.  Bewildered and confuse, you poke your head out of the window and ask "Why are you not coming in?"  Jesus replies, "It is because on My side of the door there is no knob for Me to turn.  The only way I can come in is for you to open the door from the inside."

"Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me." Revelation 3:20


No comments:

Post a Comment