Thursday, March 27, 2014

Have you ever...

Have you ever looked at the stars and wondered how they emit their light?
Have you ever contemplated about the functional components of the nucleolus of a cell?
Have you watched in awe and wonder at the birds as they take flight in the skies?
Have you gawked at the majestic mountains or the swelling turquoise oceans?
Have you stopped to think that God made everything so very beautiful and good?
Praise the Lord all ye saints of the earth and rejoice for your God reins!

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him. Colossians 1:16

2 comments:

  1. As a youth, I spent perhaps hours trying to draw a baby bluejay. I've long since lost the picture, but it's details have been forever etched in my mind.
    Shortly after completing my drawing, my grandmother tried to convince me that everything on earth came from a pool of chemicals. I asked her; "then where did the chemicals come from? " She responded with something close to just be quiet! In my heart it was forever settled that there had to be a Creator. How wonderful to know that He takes an active and loving interest in all He has created: especially in those He created in His image, after His likeness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Praise the Lord JoDee!! Isn't it amazing the God of the universe even cares about the smallest details of our lives? God is so very wonderful indeed! :)

      Delete