Friday, September 21, 2018

Day 264 - He's Holding Your Hand

Today's Reading: Isa. 41-42 and Hebrews 5

We live in a world of trials, pain, suffering... it's so encouraging, at least for me, to know that we serve a personal God. In fact, He promises to take our hand in His and help us along the way... How often I've turned to these very passages for comfort. Consider the following words of encouragement:
"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." Isa. 41:10 
"For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee." Isa. 41:13 
"I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles." Isa. 42:6 
"And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them." Isa. 42:16
These verses remind me that God really does care for us in a personal way. We don't have to walk this life journey alone... He gives us His hand... and He takes ours. "Come walk with me. I will show you the way," He softly whispers.

As long as we keep our hand in His...we will be okay...

Tomorrow's Reading: Isa. 43-44 and Heb. 6

No comments:

Post a Comment