Sunday, June 23, 2013

Prayer Plans Moving Forward…

Thank you to all those that have responded regarding the 3-month prayer initiative, praying for greater revival and reformation for our church, ourselves and our leaders. :-) I will e-mail each one of you personally and share more details in the next couple weeks regarding our plans. (We will officially launch in mid-July - which is 3 months pre-Annual Council.) 

In the meantime, two of the books beyond the Bible and SOP that I'm going to ask you to read during this 3-month prayer plan is: Mighty Prevailing Prayer by Wesley Duewel, and Rees Howells: Intercessor by Norman Grubb. So if you don't yet have these books, please work on ordering them. We will read Mighty Prevailing Prayer first. (Feel free to start reading whenever!) Also, if you have any friends that you think would like to be part of this prayer initiative, please have them contact me. :-) We have a good group, but I still need a few more.

I will start posting "Morning Sonshine" thoughts again tomorrow on a daily basis, as I'm able. I will probably keep posts a little shorter, but I pray that these will continue to be a blessing to all!

Happy New week as you walk with the Lord!

- Melodious Echo

No comments:

Post a Comment