Thursday, February 27, 2014

Appreciation



"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." Colossians 3:17

Appreciation is the recognition of the good qualities in someone. Appreciation is often lacking in this world.  Every person deserves to be recognized in some way.  The least talented to the most gifted have the right to hear an applause every once in a while. We need to be an advocate for ourselves and let people know how truly thankful we are of them. Each person on this planet thrives on appreciation and gratitude.  The more we let others know how much we appreciate them, the better this world would be.  


As for me, I want nothing more than to show people they are valued, appreciated and loved by the way I speak and the way I act.  Through this experience, I have made more of an effort to express my appreciation to everyone I interact with.  Appreciation goes a long way. 

          In the name of appreciation, let us glorify God by giving Him the credit He deserves and through His life, may we learn to express our gratitude and appreciation to those around us.


No comments:

Post a Comment