Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Hand of God

NASA released a picture, just recently, causing great excitement around the globe.  Scientists from NASA said the gas particles, shown in this picture, is the remnant of a star that exploded 17,000 light years away.  Oddly enough the explosion created an optical illusion of a hand reaching out to grab, what looks like to me, a freebee! 

Isn't this picture amazing?  It reminds me of how awesome our Creator God is! 

“You are the Lord, you alone. You have made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them; and you preserve all of them; and the host of heaven worships you." Nehemiah 9:6

Today I challenge you to reach out to Jesus and let Him draw you in to Himself today.  "I led them with cords of human kindness, with ties of love. To them I was like one who lifts a little child to the cheek, and I bent down to feed them." Hosea 11:4






No comments:

Post a Comment