Saturday, August 24, 2013

He has given us ALL things…

Right now for the "Morning Sonshine" posts, I'm doing cross references on the verse: "According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust." II Pet 1:3,4

So let's continue

According as His divine power...

"And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All poweris given unto me in heaven and in earth." Matt 28:18
"As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him." Jn 17:2
"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christmay rest upon me." II Cor 12:9
"And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power." Eph 1:19

Hath given us ALL things...

"For the LORD God is a sun and shield. The LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly." Ps 84:11
"He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely gives us all things." Rom 8:32
"Therefore let no man glory in men, for all things are yours. And ye are Christ's and Christ's is Gods..." I Cor 3:21,23

That pertain to life and godliness...

"And this is life eternal that they might know thee, the only true God..." John 17:3
"Godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come." I Tim 4:8
"But godliness with contentment is great gain." I Tim 6:6
"And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness. God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory." I Tim 3:16
"I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing. Therefore choose life that both thou and thy seed may life." Duet 30:19

Isn't this exciting… and I still have a few more to share

No comments:

Post a Comment