Monday, February 04, 2013

Look up and LIVE!

As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness,” even so was “the Son of man lifted up: that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have eternal life.” John 3:14, 15. 

When I think of all my sins, I want to look down and cry. But we are told, we need to look up and LVE!

"If you are conscious of your sins, do not devote all your powers to mourning over them, but look and live. Jesus is our only Saviour; and although millions who need to be healed will reject His offered mercy, not one who trusts in His merits will be left to perish. While we realize our helpless condition without Christ, we must not be discouraged; we must rely upon a crucified and risen Saviour. Poor, sin-sick, discouraged soul, look and live. Jesus has pledged His word; He will save all who come unto Him." 

Day 35 - Vit. B-3 Challenge

  • Bible Thought: Keep looking up to Him and LIVE!
  • Blessing: God sent me funds to pay my gas to next ARME in Texas! He's so amazing, one miracle at a time! :-)
  • Battles: That I not stress about what I can't do, but just do what I can with His strength!

1 comment:

  1. Woke up discouraged and slept in. Loosing the battle I'm waging to have a better schedule, become better organized and ready for a move. Wanted a new start with new habits at a new place but feeling doomed because I have to bring myself along.
    So I thought the least I could do was read your comments this am. .. Maybe they would be an encouragement.
    Thank you for listening to the Lord this morning. I have tears welling up within me as they spoke to my heart. God is sooooooo compassionate. He cares about the fallen sparrow and I know He cares for
    me. I will look and live because today hasn't really gotten started yet. .. and His mercies are new every morning. My greatest need is to look and live. I can't but He can make all the difference. I want to be born again:in the womb of this morning: psalm 110:3.

    ReplyDelete