Tuesday, February 12, 2013

God sees ALL!

One of my favorite verses that I often claim in prayer is Jeremiah 32:17. It goes like this:

"Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee." Jer. 32:17

This is especially encouraging to me when I'm walking forward in faith, doing what I know God has called me to do, and yet I don't always see God working right away. But what is so beautiful to me is that God is not only MIGHTY and able to do anything, but He also cares about the little details of our lives. 

Listen to these two powerful passages from the book Steps to Christ:

"If we will but listen, God’s created works will teach us precious lessons of obedience and trust. From the stars that in their trackless courses through space follow from age to age their appointed path, down to the minutest atom, the things of nature obey the Creator’s will. And God cares for everything and sustains everything that He has created. He who upholds theunnumbered worlds throughout immensity, at the same timecares for the wants of the little brown sparrow that sings its humble song without fear. When men go forth to their daily toil, as when they engage in prayer; when they lie down at night, and when they rise in the morning; when the rich man feasts in his palace, or when the poor man gathers his children about thescanty board, each is tenderly watched by the heavenly Father. No tears are shed that God does not notice. There is no smile that He does not mark." p. 85

"If we would but fully believe this, all undue anxieties would be dismissed. Our lives would not be so filled with disappointment as now; for everything, whether great or small, would be left in the hands of God, who is not perplexed by the multiplicity of cares, or overwhelmed by their weight. We should then enjoy a rest of soul to which many have long been strangers." p. 86

Wow, all I do echo the praises of King David from long ago...

"When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?" Ps. 8:3,4

Review:
  • Bible Thought: Nothing is too big, yet nothing is too small for God to notice!
  • Blessings: Loved the time with my sister and family…now on to ARME!
  • Battles: Continuing to trust God with all the details…no matter what we face, He is in control! PTL! I feel like He is helping me to trust Him and not to get shook over details that don't always work out. He's got the whole world in His hands…and I know He hasn't forgotten me! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I was very blessed by your thoughts this morning! Just what I needed to hear today...thanks so much

    ReplyDelete