Tuesday, March 05, 2013

I believe even if I can't see!

Praising God for another day and more Morning Manna Sonshine! It taste so much better when I get it before it melts. I think that's why God likes to wake us up early.  

My verse for today comes from John 20, when Jesus was talking to doubting Thomas. It's easy to judge Thomas, but we've all been in his shoes at some point.

"Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed." John 20:29

My prayer, "Oh Father God, please help us to trust and believe, even when we cannot always see!"

"Do not consult feeling; for feeling is not to be our guide. We are to walk by faith, not by sight. Do not let unbelief separate you from God. Do not let one word of unbelief or discouragement escape your lips. Satan is pleased at every such expression, because it is dishonoring to Jesus. Seek earnestly to remedy every defect of character. Put away murmuring and fretfulness. In the indulgence of these traits you represent Satan, the prince of darkness, and not Christ, the Prince of light. Cast no shadow to darken the pathway of others. Walk in the light, and the peace and joy that shine in the face of Jesus will be reflected in you. Jesus lives; and His promise is, “According to your faith be it unto you.” Matthew 9:29.

Did you catch that, "Walk in the light, and the peace and joy that shine in the face of Jesus will be reflected in you."

Review:
  • Bible Thought: We must believe even when we can't always see
  • Blessing: That God is working even when we can't see.
  • Battles: My battle is to continue to be STILL and know that He is God, even when difficulties continue that I don't understand. He is sooo faithful, and He allows me to walk through these dark valleys  in life for a reason. (Thank you to those that have prayed for me. God is working!)

No comments:

Post a Comment