Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I have Heart PROBLEMS!

It's unfortunate when we hear that someone we love has heart problems. Usually it's an older member of our family circle, and this prognoses is an indicator that the days of good health are over. 

Well, I have news to share. I have heart problems! Yep, I do. But it's not the physical kind, and it didn't just start today. It's the spiritual kind. I expect most people can identify. 

"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" Jer. 17:9

However, rather than this diagnoses meaning that the good days are over, it means that the good days are about to begin…why? Because we all are candidates for a NEW HEART!

I praise God for the promise:

"A new heart will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you. And I will take away stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh." Ezek. 36:26

This morning as I was praying about my "heart problems" I reminded God of His promises and I sang the song to myself: Change My heart Oh God. (He will do it and He is doing it. I'm so thankful because I needed a new heart again today.)
Change my heart oh God Make it ever true Change my heart oh God May I be like You You are the potter I am the clay Mold me and make me This is what I pray Change my heart oh God Make it ever true Change my heart oh God May I be like You
Review:
  • Bible Thought: We all have heart problems, but God will give us a new heart!
  • Blessing: He gave me one today!
  • Battles: To allow Him to change me instead of trying to change myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment