Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Where is my Faith?


I have a computer that is dying…so I cannot write much for todays post. But these are two things I am meditating on today… what kind of FAITH do I have? And where is my faith…in myself, circumstances, or in God's Word?????


"According to your faith be it unto you.” Matt. 9:29 

The quote below is one of my favorite on prayer:


“It was because Elijah was a man of large faith that God could use him in this grave crisis in the history of Israel. As he prayed, his faith reached out and grasped the promises of Heaven, and he persevered in prayer until his petitions were answered. He did not wait for the full evidence that God had heard him, but was willing to venture all on the slightest token of divine favor. And yet what he was enabled to do under God, all may do in their sphere of activity in God’s service… Faith such as this is needed in the world today—faith that will lay hold on the promises of God’s word and refuse to let go until Heaven hears.” Prayer, p. 138

Lord, please give me FAITH like Elijah! I will NOT let go until you answer!!!! 

Day 22 - Vit. B-3 Challenge
Bible Thought: Where is my Faith
Blessing: God is sending me money for a new computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Battle: Still need to trust Him for the bigger needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment